Hi all ember friends,
I hope I can describe my question good enough in english.
Question: Is there a possibility in ember to resolving addons at runtime?
Now we implement have to implement a “Single Page Application” but the individual components ( Template, Component Controller and any CSS Files … maybe as ember addons ) should be resolved first at runtime because changes by any used micro services should not needs a new deployment from the own service.
I hope my description is good to understand our problem.
We use ember for years in some little and bigger admin applications but for this new application we must not implement a monolith application.
Here a little example for my question:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="path/to/info-service-button.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="path/to/basket-service-lineitems.css" />
The idea behind this example is
- we would like to have a component where we can call any endpoints to get any responces
- any answer can have any service-includes again that also have to resolved after
The great challenge here is
- no dependencies to other services
- no script of a component in a service have to use other scripts from other services
- we like to have all advantages of a single page application for a better usability and feeling etc…
Hope this example describes our problem a little better.