ISO committed Ember developer who cares about quality to help me with a Web project for personal productivity

Greetings! :slight_smile:

I have worked in IT for many years and have done a bunch of things in that arena including front-end Web development. However! I have never specialized to the degree that I feel confident designing and implementing large applications myself within a reasonable period of time. :smiley: I can do it!!! And I enjoy doing it! And they tend to turn out well, in my opinion, but it just takes forever and is not where I feel I should be spending my energy.

I’m hoping to find a person who understands Ember well, likes it, cares about code quality and best practices, and is willing to help me materialize my vision of this application.

I’m a full-time IT person myself and don’t have vast reserves of capital to invest, unfortunately – NOT YET – but I want to compensate whomever this is fairly so I’m most open to discussion. I don’t like that hourly rate crap but if you have to quantify it that way that’s fine. I tend to think of it as something like, “may I rent 10% of your optimal, creative brain capacity for this week for about $150”? OR, “how much brain capacity can I get this week for $100”? When it comes to where we have a project roadmap and there are concrete deliverables then I do like the idea of paying for the product of work, the end result, regardless of what it entailed.

I could post a lot more detail but will try to keep it short and sweet for now. Please let me know if you are interested or know someone who might be.

Thank you for reading! :smiley:

-Ali

P.S. If this were to work out well then there are TONS of other ideas I have that I would like to explore that could keep both of us busy.

1 Like