What we’re looking for in our Technical Lead:
- Ember + Ruby developer
- 5+ years of experience in programming
- Appreciation for simple but elegant consumer-centric design
- Smart, agile, eager to learn
- Willing to dig in and take responsibility for our software architecture decisions and technology-related strategy
- Passionate about pets
- Added bonus: someone with experience leading a development team
We want to build a culture around openness, honesty and trust, so we are looking for those same qualities in the people that we want to bring onboard.
Compensation: Competitive base + attractive equity
About us: PetPocketbook’s mission is to simplify the way we book pet care, starting with dog walking. Think of us as OpenTable + Yelp 2.0 for pet care. Our app simplifies business admin by automating things like appointment booking, schedule optimization, client database management, payment processing and messaging. Believe it or not, most operators today are still using pen and paper! For pet parents, our app offers convenience and peace of mind. We’ve launched a mobile-optimized web app as part of a closed alpha with 8 dog walkers and 150+ dogs and are working towards stabilizing the platform for a broader beta launch.
If you are interested in putting your technical skills towards leading the pet care technology revolution and improving care for our furry loved ones, please contact email@example.com!