Update to Ember Data 1.0.0-beta.19 error

Error while processing route: locaties.index Assertion Failed: The response from a findAll must be an Array, not undefined Error: Assertion Failed: The response from a findAll must be an Array, not undefined

I have created a repository GitHub - broerse/locaties: Locaties test to show the error. If you switch back to Ember Data 1.0.0-beta.17 all works fine.

In Dutch words ending in ties like “locaties” are ending on tie like “locatie” when singular. I don’t know exactly where to look. I hope someone knows how to solve this.

Did you inspect the HTTP API call in your browser’s developer tools? Is the call correct? What’s the result?

It also fails with only the Local Pouch. We have used this code for almost a year and it breaks in Beta 19. Works till Beta 17. Will have to test in Beta 18 because we skipped it.

It also fails in Beta 18. Perhaps because typeKey has been deprecated but I don’t know where to look.

If I change locatie to locaty everywhere and remove the serializers folder it works with Beta 19. But locaty is not the correct Dutch word.

See: GitHub - broerse/locaties at locaty

Have you specified the correct pluralization in your adapter?

App.Adapter.configure('plurals', {
});

Found it!!!.

typeForRoot has been renamed to modelNameFromPayloadKey but there is no deprecation warning.

No I like it work for all routes ending on ties

Thanks!

I think you might have to check out ember inflector for that. Don’t have much experience with that, except for a couple of one-off cases. Don’t know if its possible to do it for all routes ending in -ie or -ies but I expect it to.

I will take a look at ember inflector. Working code for now: