For some reason the search function is not working for me on Emberjs.com in the API reference. I have tried Safari and Chrome on macOS and it just sits there. No response to keypress, text entry or return key.
Ditto for Chrome and Firefox on Ubuntu. This happens every once in awhile and usually I can fix it by wiping the site from my history and refreshing the page - but not this time.
I filed a bug on the api docs repo for this.
I also have an open PR on Ember that adds test coverage for one of the reasons the search has been unreliable.
Thanks for bringing it to our notice. We’ve fixed it & will be setting up guards against these breakage in the future.
In case you encounter issues henceforth, please report them on GitHub since that’s our primary source to track issues.