Ember Beta 2 non-CLI example

Hi,

I want to build a very simple ember app but I always get this error “Uncaught Error: Assertion Failed: You must use Ember.set() to set the attrs property (of <(unknown mixin):ember263>) to [object Object].”

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html class="no-js">

<head>
	<meta charset="utf-8">
	<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1, minimum-scale=1, user-scalable=no, minimal-ui">
</head>

<body>

<noscript>
		<div>This requires JavaScript to work</div>
	</noscript>

<script type="text/x-handlebars" data-template-name="application"><div>hi</div></script>

<script src="//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/modernizr/2.8.3/modernizr.min.js"></script>
	<script src="//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.0.3/jquery.min.js"></script>
	<script src="//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/ember.js/2.0.0-beta.1/ember-template-compiler.js"></script>
	<script src="//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/ember.js/2.0.0-beta.1/ember.min.js"></script>
	<script>window.App = Em.Application.create({});</script>
</body>

</html>

Everything seems legit but I can’t figure out why it’s not working.

Thanks

It works fine for me by manually precompiling the template – see this jsbin. And it also works fine with 1.13… Bug?

Why is it not working w/ htmlbars templates? Is it bc/ there is a handlebars word on the script type?