Ember-cli Error 405H1T

Sorry if this is not the right place for this But I feel like this issue might be a legit ember error and not me. But there is a 99.9% chance its just me :smile: I previously wrote a question on stackoverflow: http://stackoverflow.com/users/3321745/artsmc?tab=responses

Based on the responses it seems folks are stumped on the topic. But to summarize it. I have a ember application that will load every route in the router.js and pull from the model without any complaints or issues. BUT when I go to the index the application fails. There is nothing special about the hbs file…I stripped all the code out but it wont even render the partials or appplication.hbs…

I have tried it all. Even removing the error action in the application route. What could be causing this issue. I can’t seem to find a reference to anyone that has had this issue occur. I’ve looked for about 2 days now.

No matter what I do to the Route this happens and I have never seen this ember error before I cant even get a google return: Error while processing route:

index Cannot read property ‘extend’ of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property ‘extend’ of undefined