Bandzoogle builds tools that help bands succeed online. Our app powers tens of thousands of artist websites and helps them make a living by selling their music and growing their fan base. We’ve been “bootstrapped, profitable, and proud” since 2003 and are growing fast.
- Experience working on large scale front-end web applications.
- Familiar with CSS frameworks (Semantic UI is a plus).
- Experience profiling and tuning frontend performance.
- Experience with JSON-based RESTful APIS.
- Experience building Rails applications is a plus.
- Ability to be productive in a distributed team environment. Our team is spread across Canada, Europe and the USA; we work where we love to be.
What we offer Bandzoogle has been remote-only for 11 years, and we’ve made flexibility and work/life balance a priority. Our 21-member team are smart, friendly, pragmatic problem-solvers. Over the years, we’ve learned how to create a work environment where everyone can contribute and get things done, with minimal overhead.
We also offer:
- Work on fun projects that empower musicians.
- A fast paced startup atmosphere, with the stability of an established, profitable company.
- A family-friendly schedule – no overtime or weekends.
- Health insurance for US and Canadian employees.
- Paid family leave.
- Reimbursement of home office expenses, computer, and use of co-working spaces.
- An education expense account - reimburse books, conferences, etc.
- Yearly team meet-ups in fun locations, family included!