Stuck with mmenu

Hello,

I`m trying to make ember web application with jquery mmenu offcanvas plugin, and mmenu not working as espected, in console seeing:

Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: #/about

end mmenu not closing, but displaying ember part.

I`m adding mmenu like this:

<script type="text/javascript" src="libs/hammer.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="libs/jquery-2.1.4.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="libs/jquery.mmenu.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="libs/jquery.mmenu.offcanvas.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="libs/jquery.mmenu.dragopen.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="libs/jquery.mmenu.fixedelements.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="libs/handlebars.min.1.3.0.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="libs/ember.debug.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="libs/ember-template-compiler.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="libs/ember-handlebars-loader-0.0.2.js"></script>

as Im on ember few weeks dont know if it is a correct way adding js stuff. maybe any one had faced this issue?

The issues is most likely in how you’re configuring mmenu, but the one area I could imagine there being some issues would be around how the urls are represented with either a # or not you can read about how to configure this in ember here.

I’m working on a recipe for how to wrap a third party ui component in an ember component which gives you some general guidelines including importing the javascript.

Thanks a lot, now works perfect, and last question: then I load my app from root url (’/’) all menu items works perfect, but if I loading page for example /about Im getting:

Error response
Error code 404.
Error code explanation: 404 = Nothing matches the given URI.

is there any way to deal with this to load correct amber page?