Hey there. I’m learning about Ember and I just found this awesome theme that I would like to use on my application. The problem is that I’m struggling to integrate it to my app. So far I have managed to get some things working with these steps:
- Installed ember-cli-sass and ember-cli-bootstrap-sassy;
- Added the whole theme folder to the vendor folder (to be able to reference the css and js files);
- Imported css and js files on ember-cli-build.js file: app.import(‘vendor/gentelella/build/css/custom.min.css’); app.import(‘vendor/gentelella/build/js/custom.min.js’);
Now I’m able to use the tags defined on the Gentellela theme and that’s great. But the glyphicons, fonts, images and other scripts are not working. They are at gentellela/vendors folder and are not included by the imports that I put on ember-cli-build.js.
So I would like to know:
- Is that the best approach to include a third part theme on my Ember app? If not, where I can find some guidance to include themes easier?
- How to include a whole folder using the app.import on ember-cli-build.js? If I try to reference the whole folder I get the error message: “You must pass a file to
app.import. For directories specify them to the constructor under the
treesoption.” Is that the best approach to include third part scripts on my Ember app?
Thank y’all in advance.