Are any of you either business owners or designers / developers / product managers working for businesses who provide paid time to their employees for at least one of the following:
- code contributions to Ember (creating & maintaining Ember addons, working on the framework library itself)
- design contributions to Ember
- issue triaging for Ember addons / the framework library
- management or sponsorship of Ember-related events (conferences, local meetups)
- presenting Ember-related topics or projects at events
- creation of publicly available learning resources for Ember (e.g. screencasts, tutorials, blog posts)
If you are and you’d be interested to participate in a short, 10-min interview talking about your work and the Ember-focussed investment of your business / the business that you work for, please comment in this thread or send me a DM here on the forum, on the Ember Discord via @jessica or on Twitter.