Hey guys and girls. I’ve created a simple Ember and Ember-Data app designed to illustrate how to do such things. It demos some basic concepts such as:
- Autocommit on data changes
- How to construct a date picker (using getter/setter computed properties)
- How to basic animation using jQuery
- How to override and bastardize ED’s serializers to match backend semantics
- Hax for handling singular resources on the backend
- How to create a dumb settings object
- Various other odds an ends.
The application is a tweet scheduler. You create a queue of tweets and multiple times for them to be tweets. This is not like buffer. It sends the same tweet at N given times. The app is currently hosted for free on heroku @ tweetclock.io – so be patient if the app takes time to spin up. The source is on my github account. I’d appreciate feedback on the code or anything else.