ember-auto-import 1.0 is released.
- zero-config import from NPM.
- works in every ember-cli version backward to at least 2.12 and forward to the 3.2-beta series.
- can be used in both apps and addons
- deduplicates correctly across all addons and the app itself.
- incremental rebuild cost is nearly zero when you aren’t changing any
- powered internally by webpack, which gives us pretty solid compatibility with a large fraction of all NPM modules.
I released “1.0.0” because I believe the public API is stable (it’s very narrow), and because we’ve had quite a bit of helpful testing by early adopters. From here out expect compatible patch releases as we get wider testing and more bug fixes.