I’m Manh, a software developer from Vietnam.
I’m good at developing the ASPDOTNET MVC 5 Web Application with Razor page + jQuery + ASPDOTNET Web API 2 + SQL Server database. I just learned Ember.js a few days ago.
- GDP Vietnam 2021: 366.100.000.000 dollars
- Population Vietnam 2021: 97.470.000 people
I am interested in build the boilerplate that includes:
1/ Ember.js 4.8.2 (LTS)
2/ Ember-CLI 4.10.0 (Latest version)
3/ No jQuery
4/ How to use the component in the new ember.js application? For example:
5/ UI component (maybe use the Bootstrap framework)
6/ Tree component like jQuery jsTree
- Ember.js call ajax to load tree items from ASPDOTNET Web API 2 + SQL Server
- Load on demand
- Context menu
7/ List/Table component like jQuery Datatables
- Have a checkbox for row selection and the header of the checkbox column as checkbox which helps the user to select all the rows
- Paging, sorting, searching (filtering)…
If you have any suggestions / concerns, please let me know.
I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you!
Manh Nguyen Viet
M: +84 982411958