Ember-cli: How to make children (handlebar) templates display in the parent (handlbar) template?

Hey everyone, This post may sound a bit like the thread I posted here however in that thread I learned that my code was able to work just fine in the JsBin. Unfortunately I cannot seem to get this functionality working in ember-cli. I am trying to get the child routes to route through there parent .hbs template. Please help…again lol

Here is the ember-cli version (converted from my previous jsbin) https://github.com/dpreston/mooror

Thank you so much sir! You have no idea how much of a headache you have saved me. I was looking through the ember cli docs trying to see what I was missing but I could find anything. I still dont know the reason your code works and mine didn’t other then I didn’t generate my routes and you did. But whatever the case may be I am very grateful to you. Thank you so much for the time and effort you have put into helping me. I am not in a position financially to compensate you for your time but if there is any other way I may support you just let me know.

Thanks again, Mooror

np, I’m happy its working.