What do we care about?
- Superior attention to detail
- Absolute intolerance of low quality work
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for your work
- Someone who can self-differentiate what matters from what does not matter.
- Clear reasoning and understanding.
- The ability to accept constructive criticism, without taking offense
- Organized, well thought out delivery of artifacts from your work
- A great personality and sense of humor
New startup corporation looking for a long term relationship with an excellent EmberJS Developer. A lot of potential for growth, very interesting work, and a great team.
- This is a paid engagement and therefore “work for hire”
- All output will be wholly owned by the hiring corporation and a copyright release will be required
- A non-disclosure agreement will be required
- Do not apply if you are not interested in a longer term relationship (3 month contracts)
- Review business requirements
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use