Are you a fullstack engineer with 2 years of experience looking for a new challenge and meaningful impact? At Stage 2, you have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and innovative software development company focused on the digitization of industrial environments (Industry 4.0), thereby contributing to a more sustainable production (resource-efficient, safe, eco-friendly).
We are a close-knit team of 10 engineers working on the development and maintenance of web-based software. Our software is used worldwide daily by tens of thousands of users in the manufacturing sector, including renowned companies such as L’Oréal (cosmetics), Danone (food), and Abbvie (pharmaceuticals).
As a software engineer at Stage 2, you will be part of an energetic start-up located in the heart of Ghent (BELGIUM). You will work closely with experienced professionals and help each other grow as software engineers.
- Progressive web application
- Developing and maintaining high-quality software applications
- Collaborating in a team of talented engineers
- Actively participating in the design process and proposing technical solutions
- Working on challenging projects for leading companies in the manufacturing sector
- Continuously improving and contributing to our CI/CD pipeline
- Up to 50% remote
- You have experience with at least one of the aforementioned technologies
- You are driven, eager to learn, and have a passion for software development in new technologies
- You are a team player and have good communication skills
- You have an eye for detail and always strive for quality
Let’s have a coffee :-). Contact us at reinout[.]declerck[@]stage2[.]be
More info at https://www.stage2.be.