Getting errors whild installling addons "ember-cli-mirage"

Hi I am new to Ember, i am following ember guide, i am trying to create super-rentals app, I am following the same steps, mentioned in ember guide, when i am trying to install addon “ember-cli-mirage”

Command failed: npm install --save-dev --loglevel error ember-cli-mirage npm ERR! path F:\EmberWorkspace\super-rentals\node_modules\npm\node_modules\deza lgo npm ERR! code ENOENT npm ERR! errno -4058 npm ERR! syscall rename npm ERR! enoent ENOENT: no such file or directory, rename ‘F:\EmberWorkspace\sup er-rentals\node_modules\npm\node_modules\dezalgo’ → ‘F:\EmberWorkspace\super-re ntals\node_modules\npm\node_modules.dezalgo.DELETE’ npm ERR! enoent This is related to npm not being able to find a file. npm ERR! enoent

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in: npm ERR! C:\Users\Trinadh\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache_logs\2018-01-20T13_03_1 4_783Z-debug.log

Stack Trace and Error Report: C:\Users\Trinadh\AppData\Local\Temp/error.dump.cd2 43096002e99a29603167a0660a822.log

issue resolved

I don’t know the exact solution, I have installed YARN and restarted the pc and tried to install addons, installed successfully.

I hope because of yarn installation done successfully.

Regards, Trinadh