My initial thought was to move the data-adapters/serializers/initializers to an addon
- one per POS, but then I struggled figuring out how to run each site
- how would I use addon A in domain/app-A vs B in domain/app-B.
Ideally any A-addon specific code shouldn’t be sent to the browser in domain/app-B (even if not used at all)
So what I’m basically trying to find out is which way I should go:
- add an addon for each POS, or
- give each adapter/serializer it’s own POS-specific name and decide which one to use according to the (POS-specific) url-path, or
- is there even another, better way?
Would I pass ember-cli a parameter at the serve/build command to figure out which addon to use?
(sorry if thats an easy one, but it’s my first ember project and coming from backbone it’s still difficult to think in the right/ember way - that said I’m very exciting about learning/using Ember)