We are a London-based startup building software for the $3tn+ commodity trading market. Our goal is to bring state-of-the-art web technologies and modern real-time systems to a sector which despite its constant growth throughout the last decade has mostly remained technologically stagnant. To this end we are building a team of developers who love cutting edge open source technology and are eager to take ownership of their software projects.
If the thought of joining a fintech startup on the ground floor, shaping the engineering culture, making far-sighted architectural decisions, automating processes and taking pride in writing clean, (unit) tested code excites you, we’d love to hear from you.
This is a full-time on-site position in London, and you should at least be looking to relocate if you’re not already here.
Some Technologies we use
- Ember.js (2.3.0)
We need you to have
- Extensive experience with web technologies and frameworks (ideally Ember.js)
- Recent working experience with Ember.js
- Good written and spoken English
We’d love you to have
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience with D3 and data visualization
- Past Contributions to Open Source Software
- Working experience with another scripting language (e.g. Ruby or Python)
- Experience with .NET
- Startup Experience
- Degree in a technical field
You can expect to get
- £40-£60k salary + equity options, depending on experience
- contribution to open source software