In this role, you’ll be a driving force in the engineering development of our mobile-first product UIs. You will take the lead on highly visible technical features, help others on the team with complex problems, and work closely with product design team and co-founders. You’ll leave every day knowing you made a difference.
We’re disrupting the travel & expense software industry and are working with the top companies and entrepreneurs in the valley. We offer leadership opportunities that will allow you to increase your career prospects and continue to be technology focused. You’ll be joining an experienced team that has successfully launched, grew, and exited venture funded businesses.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Thrive in a front end world and bring passion to building great user experiences and connecting data/APIs to UI design
- Architect efficient, scalable, and well documented code
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve production bugs
- Collaborate with multiple engineering teams
- Identify and resolve DOM performance issues
- Determine workload requirements and deliver solutions
Some Problems You May Be Solving
- What is the best way to build a signup workflow to reduce barriers of entry and encourage immediate action?
- Between two user interface layouts, which is the better and why?
- When building a user experience, what are the best ways to foster user adoption?
- 1.5+ years experience developing and debugging in Ember.js/Ember CLI
- 3+ years experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
- 3+ years of iterative Agile development and rapid release
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical field preferred
Who We Are
We are defining travel and expense software for the next generation. Founded by highly successful entrepreneurs and backed by world-class investors and top tier VCs, TravelBank is building an amazing team where every employee can push boundaries, deliver a great product, and truly achieve success together. Visit us at travelbank.com today!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.