It would be awesome if we had the ability to nest Ember apps within other Ember apps.
- Initializers will run for every Ember app
- Ember.Router.map stores an instance that is returned from every use & would be shared between apps
- Only one app should have the ability to update the URL - nested apps could be required to use
- Handlebars Helpers are global and not looked up through a resolver
- The outer app’s event dispatcher will trigger inner app’s views’ handlers (resulting in them being hit twice)
The first 4 things on that list are issues for multiple Ember apps on a page even if they are not nested. Only the event dispatcher is specifically related to the nesting.
Are there any other areas that need to be addressed for nested apps to work?