Problem occur after updating ember lib from 1.3 to 1.5


#1

Hi guys, currently I’m working on a project using Ember and yesterday we update ember lib from 1.3 to 1.5 (ember.js, ember.min.js and ember.prod.js) If we use ember.min.js as lib, the program is fine. But when we changed to ember.js, some error will appear and the page won’t display at all. the error message is Uncaught Error: Assertion Failed: Unable to find view at path 'myApp.SearchView’ So I did some search and I think the problem might be caused by View Context Changes.

the SearchView code is like:

myApp.SearchView = Ember.TextField.extend({ })

The code inside the sth.hbs is like below:

{{view myAppr.SearchView valueBinding="search_string" id="search_sth" class="s" placeholder="Search by keyword"}}

I changed the code in several ways like:

view.myAppr.SearchView or #view myAppr.SearchView or view "myAppr.SearchView"

etc. But none of them worked. It maybe some other reasons cause this problem, can someone help please.