I propose add a “CSS” section into Ember.js guide
( I can’t do this myself, I am newbie, if I can, I would)
Doc didn’t mention much about CSS in Ember.js (or maybe I didn’t found it) https://guides.emberjs.com/v3.0.0/tutorial/ember-cli/
Yes there are some content on the Internet, But I think official doc should have this.
or at least mention it very briefly.
(Recently I ask a question about this too: What is the correct way organize CSS file with Ember.js?)
What the doc should answer?
- How to write CSS in Ember.js (file should put into
app/styles/, what’s the correct file naming?)
- What’s the correct way to do this? one way or many way? one of them is suggested?
- How to organize file.
- some other content that relate to Ember.jss&CSS
- how to make sure style name don’t conflict with each other
- what Ember Addon can help this.
- etc. (example: SASS / LESS, how to use them in Ember.js)
please tell me what you think