Remote Ember Contract

My team at Apple is looking for a frontend Ember programmer. The opportunity is open-ended contract, but may convert FT.

Remote friendly, will need to overlap some working hours with PST

We are working on applications that will be used towards our goal of becoming carbon neutral by 2030. (https://apple.com/2030)

Hello @faizaan

Hope you are well!!

I am interested for the following position.

Please reach to me at my email : mike@bestpeers.com for further discussion.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards Mike S

Hi @faizaan, Hope you are great! I have 1.5 years of experience in developing Ember.js single-page applications. Also, I developed a Saas application with Ember.js. After reading this job description I am very much interested in this position. I think I am a good fit for this position. Here is my resume email: jasrabbi50@gmail.com Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank You and Best regards Rabbi Hasan

Hello @faizaan, I have 5+ years working with emberjs. If you are still looking for a candidate I would like to discuss that position.

Please reach out to me at my email: artem.gurzhii@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards, Artem Hurzhii.

Hi @Artem_Hurzhii the original post was from 6 years ago so it’s very unlikely that’s it’s still available. For a current list of openings you could check out EMBERWORK or the Ember Discord server jobs channel.

@dknutsen oops, thought it was created this year. will check emberwork, thanks for the info.

No, no, it was actually created this “March 17” not in March 2017. I think they were giving priority to under-represented tech community, from what I could read on faizaan twitter TL, you can reach to him directly there, he’s seems quite responsive

:scream: my bad I totally read that wrong, sorry!

Hi all,

Just following up. We’ve filled the positions for now, appreciate the interest. Will post again if any new positions open up.

2 Likes