1+ Year Ember contract at Apple Inc (Again)

Hey everyone, Jarrod Nettles (Twitter - hayvok) here. I work at Apple and I’m looking for one or two exceptional Ember developers who are local to or willing to move to the Bay Area and are available for a one year contract. We’re using Ember for an internal tool and could use some serious talent in the front-end department. You may have seen an article I wrote about a previous job posting I made and also another I wrote about using PHP stacks.

The contract is up to 1 year with the possibility of extension. The job is located in Cupertino CA. Our stack is Symfony 2, Ember, and some other cool stuff. You’ll get to work with a great team here at headquarters.

These are the skills I’m looking for.

• Ember.js. Come in and be the pro - help us get our stuff right early and fast. Mentor the team on best practices.
  • API’s are your friend.
  • Git.
  • Basic PHP and/or Cocoa experience would be nice, but not required.

You’re interested - what should you show me? My email is on my public Github profile - email me a brief paragraph about your relevant experience along with a link to your blog, Twitter handle, and a Github profile that has public repos or contributions of your work. Please do not email me a long, windy resume - I don’t have time to read them all and I’ve found that they are poor indicators of talent.

Thanks Ember community and keep up the great work!

1 Like

Bump - I have another position open for anyone interested!

2 Likes

For anyone who finds this – this opportunity is no longer available. A new position is available at Apple though - for more information: