Qonto] is the leading neobank for SME and freelancers.
Founded by Alexandre Prot and Steve Anavi, Qonto simplifies everyday banking, finance management and accounting. We offer a user-centric business banking solution on mobile and desktop, a very responsive customer service and transparent pricing. We are targeting all businesses from 1 to 250 employees and can either replace a traditional bank account or be a complement to make every business banking as easy, efficient and hassle-free as it should be.
Our mission is to create the bank all businesses love. We focus on client satisfaction and people development through our core values:
Ambition : we tackle big problems
Teamwork : we can only create magic by working together
Mastery : we grow and get better every day
Integrity : we care and respect our community
Key facts :
25,000+ business clients since our launch (July 2017)
€32m in funding from tier-one VCs: Valar (founded by Peter Thiel), Alven and the European Investment Bank
One of the 50 Emerging stars in worldwide FinTech by KPMG and H2 Ventures!
The 3rd most attractive startup in France according to Linkedin and 2018 winner of the FrenchWeb500 prize
The ambitious plan to expand to 3 additional European markets in 2019: Germany, Italy and Spain
As part of the tech team, you join a crew of experimented people working on making the best possible user experience and on building the most scalable code base we could think of. Our stacks are Ruby and Go for the backend; EmberJS for the frontend; Kotlin and Swift for the mobile.
Our tools/frameworks include Sidekiq, Kubernetes, Kibana, Sentry, AWS services and all the good stuffs you could think of! Each squad usually work on 1 or 2 features at a time. Our team is super dedicated and result oriented.
- Implementing new feature and improving usability of our web apps using emberJS
- Implementing pixel perfect UI using HTML and CSS
- Interacting and retrieving data from micro services (internal API)
- Making your work very scalable, strongly robust and highly secured
- Working with UI designers leveraging our design system
- Improving usability of our web apps through front-end development
- Participating to the development of internal tools
- Engaging with the product team
- You are confortable integrating HTML/CSS components
- You are a curious, well organized and open minded developer
- You are pragmatic and solution-oriented
- You want to build a product that is used by thousands of companies, in a fast-growing environment
- Qonto card (for lunch)
- Modern health insurance (Alan)
- Large choice of sports activities (Gymlib)
- Typical startup perks (Macbook Pro, goodies, free snacks/drinks)
- A 1,000 square meters office in “Silicon Sentier” (central Paris)
- Regular team events: Team lunches/dinners, team drinks, off-sites (just got back from Barcelona!)
- Video-call - HR interview (45min)
- Onsite exercice (2h to 3h)
- Onsite interviews (usually 2 to 3, 30min each)
- Reference check
- Final interview with one of the 2 founders
Thank you for considering to join Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!