Hello! I have the following scenario:
- I generated an ember build with environment=prod, and generated a docker Nginx image that serves this generated build. It uses
backend-hostas the API host (defined in environment.js)
- I deployed the docker image in a Kubernetes cluster. In the same pod I have the
backend-hostcontainer working just fine.
- I exposed the Nginx using a load balancer on Kubernetes. You might access it through
- EmberJS seems not able to access
backend-host(you can check it by seeing the Networks tab)
- If I run the backend on my local computer and add a
/etc/hostsentry to map
backend-hostto this local server from my computer, the app correctly communicates with my local backend. As if only the browser context is being used
So, my question is: there is any way to tell Ember to use its machine context instead of my browser? Thank you!