Sr. Frontend Ember Developer

Introductory paragraph

Here’s a short video on ScoreBreak: ScoreBreak x PLL - YouTube

At ScoreBreak, we are a small team of passionate, product focused engineers and designers creating next-generation sports video analysis tools.

Our web application uses ember.js 3.15 + typescript, communicating with backend via graphql. We have native applications for macOS and iOS / iPadOS.

We are looking to add a front-end engineer to our team for the web app. We hope to find someone who is a craftsman.

We are a remote company with members in Torun, Krakow, Warsaw, and Colorado.

About us

My name: Jordan Hendry My position: Founder My email: jordan@scorebreak.io Company name: ScoreBreak, Inc.

Company info and history: Founded in 2015, ScoreBreak is a vertically integrated video solutions company that helps teams review past performance and prepare for upcoming opponents. We strive to enable our clients to get more output using less input than with previous softwares they may have been using. ScoreBreak values your voice!

About the job

Job title: Sr. Frontend Engineer

Job description: Frontend feature development and maintenance of ScoreBreak’s web application. Testing and bug fixing!

Position on remote work: 100% remote team

Qualifications or experience required: ember :smiley:

What the successful job applicant will be working on: New feature development, maintenance and bug fixing, meeting with the team via Slack! Your daily tasks on the job:

1. Start of day Slack wordplay (hello, elloh, llohe, lohel, ohell, hello)
  2. Work in a 1:1 setting with talented and passionate team members
  3. End of day Slack daily standup (Today-introduce Sport#prettyName -fix issues with stat format title)

About the interview process

We want to chat with you and see if you are a good fit with the team

Further info

We offer a small team and a flat structure. Elastic time requirements. Freedom to choose tools, we use GIT version control (surprise), opportunity to work with a Jr. developer. Please feel free to get in contact with me - thank you for your time!

Hello there! Hope you’re doing good

I can help with your requirement.

Kindly reach out to me at luis@cisinlabs.com or skype me at live: luis_18439.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day.

Thanks and Regards, Luis

Hello,

PM sent please check.

Kind Regards! Seth