Currently it’s somewhat hard to know if a given adapter is going to work well with Ember Data, and if it dues with which version. With the looming
1.0, this problem will likely get even worse.
So I was thinking earlier that Ember.js could have a status board somewhere which would list which features a certain adapter does/doesn’t implement.
I would like to open discussion as to exactly what those features would be, and how to go about actually setting up the status board.
Here’s a few adapters:
- https://github.com/rpflorence/ember-localstorage-adapter by @ryanflorence
- https://github.com/firebase/emberFire by @aputinski
- https://github.com/locks/ember-data-hal-adapter by me
- https://github.com/bmac/ember-data-sails-adapter by @bmac
- https://github.com/toranb/ember-data-django-rest-adapter by @toranb
- https://github.com/taras/ember-pouchdb by @tarasm
- https://github.com/escalant3/ember-data-tastypie-adapter by @escalant3