I know specific issues should be posted on SO but:
- I did already (it did not help unfortunately)
- rather than addressing my specific issue, I am hoping people will shed some light on how they use Ember with Mobile Safari
Our app is running well on desktops (from IE8 onwards), but it crashes on iPhone when we do the following sequence:
- kill Safari
- launch it and point to URL
- all goes fine until the first transitionTo is called
- stops (not sure where, but it seems the views are not rendered)
If you reload the page without killing Safari, everything goes fine.
What is killing us is as soon as we connect the iPhone to a Mac to debug, it becomes impossible to reproduce the bug (I have no idea why)! The bug does not happen when we use the Simulator either. So we are totally in the dark.
We have done the “obvious” stuff like splitting our assets to avoid big gz files. No luck.
- Has anyone been confronted to something like this on iOS?
- Any tips to debug Ember apps on this platform?
I apologise this is a bit “open”, but we have spent hours and hours on this and we don’t seem to be going anywhere…