The right way to integrate Zurb Foundation

I can’t figure out the right way to integrate Zurb Fundation 6 framework with Ember JS. Is it possible ? Some Googling gave me ember-cli-foundation add-on but it does not work properly. I can do the same with Bootstrap 3.3.7 without problems. Any ideas or advises ? Thank you.

Perhaps try https://www.npmjs.com/package/ember-cli-foundation-6-sass

Installation failed as follows:

**➜ ** **frontend** ember install ember-cli-foundation-6-sass

Yarn: Installed ember-cli-foundation-6-sass

checker.assertAbove is not a function

TypeError: checker.assertAbove is not a function

at Class.init (/Users/Serguei/projects/ruby/rails5-ember/frontend/node_modules/ember-cli-foundation-6-sass/node_modules/ember-cli-htmlbars/ember-addon-main.js:13:13)

at Class.superWrapper [as init] (/Users/Serguei/projects/ruby/rails5-ember/frontend/node_modules/core-object/lib/assign-properties.js:34:20)

at new CoreObject (/Users/Serguei/projects/ruby/rails5-ember/frontend/node_modules/core-object/core-object.js:9:15)

at new Class (/Users/Serguei/projects/ruby/rails5-ember/frontend/node_modules/core-object/core-object.js:21:5)

at new Class (/Users/Serguei/projects/ruby/rails5-ember/frontend/node_modules/core-object/core-object.js:21:5)

at graph.each (/Users/Serguei/projects/ruby/rails5-ember/frontend/node_modules/ember-cli/lib/models/addons-factory.js:58:19)

at Vertices.each (/Users/Serguei/projects/ruby/rails5-ember/frontend/node_modules/dag-map/dag-map.umd.js:197:13)

at Vertices.walk (/Users/Serguei/projects/ruby/rails5-ember/frontend/node_modules/dag-map/dag-map.umd.js:125:14)

at DAG.each (/Users/Serguei/projects/ruby/rails5-ember/frontend/node_modules/dag-map/dag-map.umd.js:68:24)

at AddonsFactory.initializeAddons (/Users/Serguei/projects/ruby/rails5-ember/frontend/node_modules/ember-cli/lib/models/addons-factory.js:45:11)

An error occurred in the constructor for ember-cli-htmlbars at /Users/Serguei/projects/ruby/rails5-ember/frontend/node_modules/ember-cli-foundation-6-sass/node_modules/ember-cli-htmlbars

An error occurred in the constructor for ember-cli-foundation-6-sass at /Users/Serguei/projects/ruby/rails5-ember/frontend/node_modules/ember-cli-foundation-6-sass

I tried to use it in a Rails API application with Ember JS as front-end. Good news is that I got it installed in a pure Ember (ember-quickstart) project. Bad news is that the top bar is broken

Can’t help with this. Just saw somewhere this is the best addon for Zurb Foundation.

It seems like there is an issue with dropdown menu, the rest works as needed.

I figured out what was the problem, - I had to use the add-on tags inside Ember temlpates, like {{#zf-dropdown-menu class=“vertical”}} and it worked. See https://github.com/acoustep/ember-cli-foundation-6-sass for more examples of use.