Obviously everyone’s tables are unique and all that
However business apps usually have things in common including:
- Ability to execute actions “in bulk” by first checkboxing rows
- Ability to execute actions “in bulk” by first checkboxing all rows in result set (even those that are paginated and thus not loaded!
- Search widgets separated from columns. (Try to search for dates in range, and You will quickly learn why )
- Custom column layout (per user configs)
- Table can be notified about changes to any row.
Is there any library in ember ecosystem that would allow me to create such tables? Anyone have experience in how should API look like to support such features?