Ember 1.10.0 and handlebars

In the release notes for Ember 1.10.0 (http://emberjs.com/blog/2015/02/07/ember-1-10-0-released.html) there is mention that one should remove the Handlebars dependency since the runtime dependency for HTMLbars is now built into the framework.

When I remove handlebars from bower.json and then delete bower_components/handlebars, my app no longer builds, and instead receives the following error:

Path or pattern "bower_components/handlebars/handlebars.js" did not match any files
Error: Path or pattern "bower_components/handlebars/handlebars.js" did not match any files
  at Object.multiGlob (/Users/rounders/projects/rails4/like2have/ember/node_modules/ember-cli/node_modules/broccoli-sourcemap-concat/node_modules/broccoli-kitchen-sink-helpers/index.js:202:13)
  at Class.module.exports.CachingWriter.extend.addFiles (/Users/rounders/projects/rails4/like2have/ember/node_modules/ember-cli/node_modules/broccoli-sourcemap-concat/concat-with-maps.js:74:13)
  at Class.module.exports.CachingWriter.extend.updateCache (/Users/rounders/projects/rails4/like2have/ember/node_modules/ember-cli/node_modules/broccoli-sourcemap-concat/concat-with-maps.js:52:12)
  at /Users/rounders/projects/rails4/like2have/ember/node_modules/ember-cli/node_modules/broccoli-sourcemap-concat/node_modules/broccoli-caching-writer/index.js:92:34
  at $$$internal$$tryCatch (/Users/rounders/projects/rails4/like2have/ember/node_modules/ember-cli/node_modules/broccoli-sourcemap-concat/node_modules/rsvp/dist/rsvp.js:490:16)
  atPath or pattern "bower_components/handlebars/handlebars.js" did not match any files

If I keep handlebars in bower.json then everything seems to work just fine and I can use the new htmlbars syntax such as block param.

See the comment on the blog post here.

A temporary fix in Brocfile.js:

var app = new EmberApp({
    vendorFiles: {
        'handlebars.js': null
    }
});

Thanks @johanobergman, that did the trick!

I think this is the link: