Our company is building a custom single-page application for an investment management firm. We’re looking for an Ember developer to help our primary developer hit a deadline for release of 1.0.0 in the next few weeks. They should:
- Be comfortable with current Ember.js
- Be willing to work in CoffeeScript and Emblem.js
- Be comfortable integrating 3rd-party libraries with Ember, i.e. good at writing components
- Be comfortable with Firebase (we use fireplace.js as a data layer)
- Be comfortable with Bootstrap 3
- Be comfortable with basic RequireJS (this isn’t an Ember-CLI project; we use Mimosa)
- Ideally have experience with D3.js and/or Crossfilter, but this is optional
- Be experienced with git and git-flow
- Understand Node.js as a back-end, and perhaps contribute in that regard, but this isn’t a Node-heavy application (90% Ember/10% Node).
- Be able to hit the ground running, with minimal direction and sometimes chaotic changes of priority
If you are interested, please send us a résumé/CV and your hourly rate.