EMBERJS DEVELOPER

Mobomo is looking for an EmberJS Developer who can contribute to projects built in Ember 3.16. We are deploying an Ember template and connecting with new APIs. In addition, there will be minimal design customization.

Requirements:

• Experience with Ember version 3.16
  • Experience in coding with PHP
  • Proficient in Drupal 7 (CMS)
  • Experience with AWS (CodeCommit, S3, EC2, etc)
  • Extensive JavaScript experience with a focus on building large, complex single page applications
  • Proficient in at least one modern JavaScript framework such as Ember, React, Angular, Vue, etc.
  • Ability to bring custom and responsive designs to life using technologies like CSS3 and Sass/LESS
  • Able to debug and optimize cross-browser and platform web applications, for desktop and mobile
  • Ability to provide accurate estimates for sprint planning and complete them on time
  • Experience with Agile Methodology
  • Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical team members during demos
  • Must be on EST or CST
  • Must be a US Citizen

hi @Asherman, Hope you are well!! I have 1.5 years of experience in developing Ember.js single-page applications. Also, I developed a Saas application with Ember.js. After reading this job description I am very much interested in this position. I think I am a good fit for this position. Here is my email: jasrabbi50@gmail.com Thank you Rabbi Hasan