As video tutorials are catching on in the Tech world and developers leaning towards video tutorials, Packt has published a new video Ember.js 3.x Web Development Recipes by Erik Hanchett, a software developer, blogger, and perpetual student who has been writing code for over 10 years.
This course provides in-depth explanations on how to use the Ember.js framework to take you from beginner to expert. You’ll start with some basic topics and, by the end of the course, you’ll know everything you need to know to build a fully operational Ember application.
What you’ll learn:
- Create a component with actions and events
- Set up a model with Ember Data using fixture data
- Create several different types of test case and run them
- Manage and set up user authentication using Ember Simple Auth
- Add animated transitions to your app with Liquid Fire
- Set up a service and initializer with dependency injection
- Create a working chat application