As video tutorials are catching on in the Tech world and developers leaning towards video tutorials, Packt has published a new video Ember.js Solutions by Erik Hanchett.
This video course provides in-depth explanations on how to use the Ember.js framework to take you from beginner to expert level. You’ll start with some basic topics and by the end of the course, you’ll know everything you need to know to build a fully operational Ember application.
What You Will Learn:
- Skip the boilerplate code with Ember CLI generators
- Create a component with actions and events
- Set up a model with Ember Data using fixture data
- Create several different types of test cases and run them
- Manage and set up user authentication using Ember Simple Auth
- Add animated transitions to your app with Liquid Fire
- Create a working chat application
- Set up an Ember Service and initializer with dependency injection