Hello. I have a little problem about render|partial|view, outlet case.
I have a site with a this kind of layout
- Autors (list of all autors name and avatar)
- Albums (list of all albums)
- display the first (or later the selected) album with the author (name and avatar)
- Genres (list of all genres)
- display of first (or later the selected) genre with all the albums
- display of first (or later the selected) album with author (name and avatar) from the genre
Issue 1: What is the best practice to handle this kind of model-tree?
Issue 2: I want to change and display that part of album what is selected from a Genres - genre (all albums from selected genre) - album (selected from all albums from selected genre) What is the best method if I want to keep the rest of the page without change? (In this case the URL only have to represent the last user action, not need to keep all the changes after refresh)