I am getting the below error when I am running ./watch command on my Visual Studio Code Terminal

Hi I am getting the following error when I run the ./watch command at the Visual Studio Terminal any help please - thanks in advance please.

gyp ERR! build error gyp ERR! stack Error: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild\15.0\Bin\MSBuild.exe failed with exit code: 1 gyp ERR! stack at ChildProcess.onExit (C:\Users\aaleem\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\npm\node_modules\node-gyp\lib\build.js:194:23) gyp ERR! stack at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:210:5) gyp ERR! stack at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:272:12) gyp ERR! System Windows_NT 10.0.17134 gyp ERR! command “C:\Program Files\nodejs\node.exe” “C:\Users\aaleem\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\npm\node_modules\node-gyp\bin\node-gyp.js” “rebuild” gyp ERR! cwd C:\GitSourceCodes\IMS\IMS.Ember\node_modules\ttf2woff2 gyp ERR! node -v v12.12.0 gyp ERR! node-gyp -v v5.0.5 gyp ERR! not ok

gyp : The term ‘gyp’ is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again. At line:1 char:1

• gyp ERR! build error
  •   + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (gyp:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
      + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

gyp : The term ‘gyp’ is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again. At line:1 char:1

• gyp ERR! not ok
  •   + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (gyp:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
      + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

C:\GitSrsCodes

gyp ERR! build error gyp ERR! stack Error: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild\15.0\Bin\MSBuild.exe failed with exit code: 1 gyp ERR! stack at ChildProcess.onExit (C:\Users\aaleem\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\npm\node_modules\node-gyp\lib\build.js:194:23) gyp ERR! stack at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:210:5) gyp ERR! stack at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:272:12) gyp ERR! System Windows_NT 10.0.17134 gyp ERR! command “C:\Program Files\nodejs\node.exe” “C:\Users\aaleem\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\npm\node_modules\node-gyp\bin\node-gyp.js” “rebuild” gyp ERR! cwd C:\GitSrsCodes\IMS\IMS.Ember\node_modules\ttf2woff2 gyp ERR! node -v v12.12.0 gyp ERR! node-gyp -v v5.0.5 gyp ERR! not ok

Its resolved by installing npm i -g node-gyp, thank you.