</div>
<script type="text/javascript">
  $.ajax({
    if(message) {
      $('.ui.modal').modal('show');   
    }
  })
</script>

If I set a message in controller then, I have to show this message in the MODAL. The Ajax command that I’ve written is not correct., Please help to solve this issue. Thanks in advance

I’m not quite sure what you’re trying to accomplish, but I recommend keeping data-fetching in the route’s model hook.

No data is fetching from here. Actually I didn’t get what you actually mean. I guess you are telling about the Ajax command I have given in the controller, and that’s just a post request to perform some task in backend. In the question I was mentioned about the Ajax command that given in the template.hbs ,

A little confused here but if you placing script tags in your templates why are you using Ember? Having script tags like that in an Ember template is a level Voodoo that I can’t even imagine working right.

If you remove the script tag and instead handle the needed logic in your routes/controllers/components I don’t think you would run into issue like this.

Looking at the HTML it looks like you’re attempting to use semantic-ui. If so why do this manually? Their Ember plugin has fantastic (Ember native) support for modals and does not require any jQuery code of your own.

1 Like