Have you tried to include Susy in your Ember application? I have tried it with different approaches but they don’t work.
- Install susy as npm module using
npm install susy.
- Install susy with the
- Install susy and use eyeglass.
The build finishes ok but there is a problem with the import. I’m trying the options below:
- ```@import ‘node_modules/susy/sass/susy.scss’`
- ```@import ‘…/…/node_modules/susy/sass/susy.scss’`
- ```@import ‘susy’` (with eyeglass)
Have you run into the same issue before?
Thanks in advance