Poppup is seeking a Remote Ember Full Stack Developer

Poppup is a platform for customizing and growing web and native apps on the fly. Easy to use, just drag and drop sophisticated features and launch a custom app in minutes. Removes the risks and makes app creation downright frivolous. Think, knowledge sharing communities for any classroom, news aggregator for kittens or a dating app that anyone can launch and start to grow overnight. Focus is on fun.

Where we need help right away:

• Analytics as a service
  • Live and email notifications

Where we need help long term:

• Improving services based architecture approach
  • Currently user owns applications, we need to add enterprise option (make applications polymorphic)

We’re seeking a part to full time developer to join the team. Work from home and collaborate on Git Hub. Must be laid back, but hard working. Able to self manage and engage in high level architectural discussion without getting distracted away from the current task.

Requirements:

• Clear, Concise and Frequent Communication - we communicate daily to ensure other team members get the information they need.
  • 2 years on Github - All workflow and communication happens on github. Must know how to use advanced features and how to work collaboratively by pulling, merging and commenting on issues/prs.
  • Ember and JS skills must be solid
  • We use rails via an api, be sure to mention your experience here
  • Postgresql
  • Knowledge in services based architectures
  • Fast learner
  • Fast worker
  • Communication is key here as this position is remote.

Future-oriented development culture where communication is key, but that doesn’t mean you need to know perfect English. We hire globally, based on finding the right fit with our culture. Fun, fast and easy going.

Send resume and cover letter to job_003@lumeo.com

Broken link for me. I’m logged in there but it’s 404.

Thanks! I have added an email address for direct option