Hi guys, I am having a dilemma if I should choose EmberJS for my future webApp or I shouldn’t. To be honest I am not a web developer so I am completely lost right now. I do mobile apps and I have got experience with GWT as well. I have looked at several different frameworks (SproutCore, Angular etc…) ,but EmberJS looks to me as the best one.
- I would like to do the webApp using JS & HTML templates
- The app is going to be quite big and complex to be more specific the app is going to have login, side bar, lists and a lot of sub pages / windows (Example: http://docs.xamarin.com/recipes/ios/content_controls/navigation_controller/Images/01_-_Navigation_Controller.png). Basically imagine something like iCloud.
- The app will synchronize all data with the server using WebSockets
- All data will be stored in WebSQL
- The app will be available in different languages ,so support of internationalization is required as well.
Is EmberJS the right choice? If not what I should choose? I am looking for some simple and fast solution. Thank you