Are there any Vim users on this forum? I’m not sure how many people use Vim with Ember, but if you are a Vim user you might be interested in a Vim plugin I’ve built for Ember.
It’s inspired by the vim-rails plugin by @tpope. It has similar features like
:Efoo Ex-commands, that I’ve adapted to work with Emberjs.
Here’s some of the things currently working,
- Alternate and Related navigation with
- Resource navigation with
- CtrlP based fuzzy searching for resources
- New file creation with :Emodel post!
- Simple refactoring with :Esource destination
- Ember Appkit based project layout
Github Project: Ember.vim
I’d love to hear what you guys think. Thanks.