I’m having some serious difficulty understanding how Ember works in general is there anybody willing to give me some 1 on 1 time to help me get through this?
I could do that sometime, either Skype or Google Hangout. Private message me your contact.
My work email is email@example.com. If we can google chat that would be awesome.
Can we set up a time or something?
First of all, just remember this is a public forum for discussing Ember with the community. No harm in reaching out for help. I’ll message you later on.
^^ best intro resource i’ve found
It is a good resource but I’m not having trouble understanding the high level design principles and how things should be used but I get caught up in stupid things like how to manipulate data when everything is wrapped inside an ember object. I just can’t see raw data!
You got this! Keep getting exposure. I’d say I’m a pretty big noob right now, but the following have helped me significantly:
- Lurking in #emberjs and #ember-cli. When people ask questions, I see if I can google the answers.
- Codeschool’s Ember course
- Poking around in Ember erryday for my job
- Snooping through emberweekly issues
- Reading the Ember guides Ember.js Guides - Guides and Tutorials - Ember Guides
Try scouring the web for resources, here’s one to start with:
If you like learning from books, this is the best book I’ve found personally for learning Ember.