Why can not use Chrome Devtools Javascript Debuggger for Emberjs


#1

Hi,

I have a project forked from ghost which is using emberjs for client side. When I’m trying to diagnostic the code through chrome devtools source tab, I found:

  1. The code displayed in chrome does not consistent with my source code.
  2. When I add breakpoint in javascript debugger on chome devtools, it does not work.

Please take a look at below screenshot, you can see that I output some message in console for “signup.js:64”, while when I go to that file in chrome source tab, it doesn’t match with the code that I output the diagnostics message. I also added a breakpoint, it doesnot work as well.