While I’m not entirely new to Ember.js I still struggle to find a development tool / workflow which is not a pain in the ass at some point.
Basically I’m looking for something that fulfils my wish list:
- Compiles CoffeeScript
- Compiles SASS
- Manages Handlebars templates in separate files
- Uses non-minified Ember.js in development
- Has a development server which supports the History API (don’t try to display ‘/projects/1’, just respond with the index.html)
- Allows me to build a production release
- A production release is minified, concatenated and uses the minified Ember.js version
- A production release has fingerprinted (a hash in the filename) assets so I can cache very aggressively
- Isn’t hostile to testing
I hope someone can point me into a direction, thanks a lot!